Wednesday 23 November 2011

I'm back!

My apologies for the lack of any posts these last couple of weeks; I have been literally so busy with College work and... well, it's that time of the year. Christmas before you know it will soon be here, although it already is in some shops I've been into recently. Despite the fact it maybe a little early, it is great to see the crackers on the shelves, the mince pies in full stock and Slade in the background; I'm getting, as you can see, very excited! Having said that, before Christmas is my 18th! (It's the 10th by the way, just in case you were wondering when exactly to send that large present you've been saving for me!...What do you mean you haven't got me anything?! tch!) Yes, well anyway, that's coming up soon and between these two December events, is my Royal Geographical Society Gap Year Scholarship Induction Day and I must say I am probably excited about this the most. It will be my chance to meet the rest of the successful applicants and a time to begin planning my project. I already have lots of ideas! I'll keep you posted. Oh, and I received a package from the GA (Geographical Association) the other day. Lots of documents regarding Geography, but one of the most exciting things was the badge that they have sent me. It's green and says "Geographer". People have suggested that I wear it and never take it off; I have reservations but here I am with, what I can honestly say, is my first ever Geography Badge!

No comments:

Post a Comment