Tuesday 31 July 2012

Dan's NEW four-part series: 'The Best of Norfolk'

It's official! It's about a month now before I go to America for my 5 month Gap Scholarship around Alaska, Western USA and Canada. Despite the fact that I am very excited to be going on what will be a 'trip of a lifetime', I will be sad to leave such a wonderful and varied country, and even more sad to leave Norfolk; the county that has been my home for the last 18 years.

So, every Wednesday in August, join me to celebrate the aspects of Norfolk that I will miss the most. There'll be some obvious choices, and some not so obvious, but all are undoubtedly the things that I associate with Norfolk.

Join me then, tomorrow (Wednesday 1st August 2012), for the start of my latest Four-Part Series, 'The Best of Norfolk'. You can watch by viewing my blog, or my you tube channel 'TV Geog', and if you're a Facebook friend, then check my wall out tomorrow as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment