Monday 1 February 2016

Dan's Dissertation Diaries

Dan's Dissertation Diaries

New Blog Series for February 2016

 
On the 27th January 2016, a chapter of my life finally came to a conclusion.
 
 For the past one and a half years, as part of my undergraduate degree, I have channelized all of my energies into one single project: my dissertation.
 
Over the next two weeks, I shall be chronicling my research, from the evolution of an idea to the final bound copy.

Click here to go to the HOME of Dan's Dissertation Diaries

 

9 comments:

  1. Hi dan

    I love hiking and was wondering if you could recommend a bloody good pair of walking boots?
    There are so much to choose from!

    Thanks dan

    Jake green

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan,
    Im hiking moel famau next weekend i really need an answer

    Jake

    ReplyDelete

  3. It must be my extreme good luck to have got a chance to see such a useful article. Kindly share more such articles so that I can better insight.



    From

    Geografía Pukapuka

    You can check our Blog which is an dedicated to Geography Course (B.A, B.Sc) related books.

    THE METHODS AND MATERIALS OF DEMOGRAPHY


    The irrational number system by E. L Milne



    A geography for beginners by Stewart

    and more

    ReplyDelete